and I’m over it,
I’m over it,
I promise I’m over it.
But it still hurts sometimes.
You are the books you read the films you watch, the music you listen to, the people you meet, the dreams you have, the conversations you engage in. You are what you take from these. You are the sound of the ocean, the breath of fresh air, the brightest light and the darkest corner. You are a collective of every experience you have had in your life. You are every single second of every single day. So drown yourself in a sea of knowledge and existence. Let the words run through your veins and let the colours fill your mind.
1. I wish I could kiss you without making you bleed
2. I wish you wanted me the way you used to
3. I wish I had never met you
4. I wish you loved me like I love you
5. I wish I could touch you without burning alive
6. I wish I could sleep for a few weeks
7. I wish I could run away
8. I wish I could wash you off my skin
9. I wish I could kiss you
10. I wish I could die
11. I wish I could breathe without feeling like I’m choking
12. I wish you were here
13. I wish I could disappear
14. I wish I hadn’t seen the way you looked at her
15. I wish you looked at me like that
every 5 seconds a woman gives birth to a baby. stop this woman.